Berwick Armory


Photo by Seth Gaines

Name of Armory (location): Berwick Readiness Center
   
Secondary/Traditional
Names of Armory:
Brigadier General Edward L. Davis Armory
   
Year Built: 1922
   
Architect/Builder: Kuntz, Joseph F. / Wilkins,W.G.,Co
   
Construction Costs:  
   
County of Construction: Columbia
   
Mailing Address: 201 Pine Street
   
GPS Coordinates:  
   
Square Footage of Armory: 14,443.00
   
Size of Land and Rack: 0.80 Acres
   
Current Units in Armory:

Company A, 4-103rd INF

   
Past Units in Armory:  
   
History: The armory is constructed in the Tudor Revival architectural style and is on the National Register of Historic Places.
   


PNG Military Museum © 2009 Web Site by Center State Communications