The orginal Butler Armory is constructed in the Art Deco architectural style and is on the National Register of Historic Places. It was built in 1930 and is located at 216 North Washington Street in Butler. Joseph F. Kuntz was the architect.
On June, 23, 2010 Brig. Gen. Joseph De Paul dedicated the new Butler Readiness Center. The new facility, still at 250 Kriess Road, Renfrew, PA, is home to Co. A, 1st Bat., 112th Inf. Reg., 56th SBCT. In addition to providing additional space for soldiers to work & train, it allows the soldiers of the Stryker Brigade to conduct the technical training required for the advanced systems they use during combat operations.