East Stroudsburg Armory

Name of Armory (location):

East Stroudsburg Armory

   
Secondary/Traditional
Names of Armory:

Captain George M. Kemp Memorial Armory

   
Year Built:

1925

   
Architect/Builder: Atherton,Thomas H., Hiller, Horace H.
   
Construction Costs:  
   
County of Construction:

Monroe

   
Mailing Address:

271 Washington Street
East Stroudsburg, PA 18301

   
GPS Coordinates:  
   
Square Footage of Armory:

 

   
Size of Land and Rack:  
   
Current Units in Armory:

1st Battalion, 109th Infantry, Detachment 1, Company B

   
Past Units in Armory:  
   
History:

The armory is constructed in the Tudor Revival architectural style and is on the National Register of Historic Places.

   
PNG Military Museum © 2009 Web Site by Center State Communications