Lancaster Armory

 

Name of Armory (location): Lancaster Armory
   
Secondary/Traditional
Names of Armory:
BG Charles P. Stahr Armory
   
Year Built: 1937
   
Architect/Builder: Johnson, Philip H.
   
Construction Costs:  
   
County of Construction: Lancaster
   
Mailing Address: 438 N. Queen St.
Lancaster, PA 17603
   
GPS Coordinates:  
   
Square Footage of Armory:  
   
Size of Land and Rack:  
   
Current Units in Armory:

Company C, 328th SB, HHC, 328th SB, HQ, 328th SB

   
Past Units in Armory:  
   
History:

The armory is constructed in the Colonial Revival architectural style and is on the National Register of Historic Places.

It was replaced by the Elizabethtown Readiness Center in 2010. Theater of the Seventh Sister signed a lease-purchase agreement in February, 2010 to eventually buy the armory, which the theater has used for its performances since 2007. The theater will pay the Guard $871,000 for the building.

   


PNG Military Museum © 2009 Web Site by Center State Communications