Ligonier Armory is located in the Borough of Ligonier, and built in 1938 as a public works project. The building is constructed of brick, originally laid out on a T plan. The building had additions made in 1962 and 1972.
The Armory was built as a federal public works project, for Company D, 103rd Medical Regiment of the Pennsylvania national Guard. This Armory contains a drill hall, kitchen, locker room, offices and storage rooms. Architect for this building was Robert T. Brocker.
The armory, a 12,000-square-foot art deco-style building, was built as a public works project in 1938. Vacant since the National Guard halted operations in October 2006, it transferred its 63 members to units in Fayette, Somerset and Cambria counties.